- Dark Fantasy
- YA Paranormal
- Young Adult
- Non Fiction
- Blog Tour/Cover Reveal
- Author interviews
Friday, July 1, 2016
Mindfulness for Confidence by Tara Ward
Confidence comes from within, so it is available to us all. Using fun, simple exercises, explore who you really are and how you can be confident, whatever your circumstances.
Part of the Mindfulness series, including Mindfulness for Success & Mindfulness for Happiness.
A fast read with great tip!
Going to work in the métro, I was reading this book and following the exercices, visualisations and meditation tip that were given by the author.
Clear and easy to practice, it's a nice book to boost your confidence.
I was happy to meet and discover Kayla, my lionness. Funny but true! Lol
A simple and to the point book.
*Arc provided by Netgalley
I received this book in exchange of a fair and honest review.
Posted by Lucie at 9:22 AM
- The Literature Book by DK Publishing, Sam Atkinson...
- Uptown & Downtown by Alan Bortman
- Extraordinary October by Diana Wagman
- Rose & Thorn by Sarah Prineas
- Platinum End by Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata
- The Danger of Desire by Sabrina Jeffries
- Idiot Brain: What Your Head Is Really Up To by Dea...
- The Beast of Barcroft by Bill Schweigart
- Tell Me a Story by Tamara Lush
- The Sociology Book by DK Publishing, Sam Atkinson
- The Adjustments by Ann Lineberger
- We Could Be Beautiful by Swan Huntley
- A Season for Fireflies by Rebecca Maizel
- The Battle for Home by Marwa al-Sabouni, Roger Scr...
- Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie N. Holmberg
- Daoist Nei Gong for Women by Roni Edlund, Damo Mit...
- Mindfulness for Confidence by Tara Ward
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (88)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (269)
- ► 2012 (167)