Awww....that's so adorable.
1.Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2.Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give
3.11 questions for the people you've tagged.
4.Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
5.Tell them you've tagged them.
6.Remember, no tag backs.
First, I would like to thank Andrea for my nomination for my first award... I'm very surprised and grateful !
I enjoy reading and writting my reviews and I'm happy that some of you like my work. It will help me to keep going!
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I live in Paris near the Eiffel Tower
2. I'm the owner of an old boxer who snores and a crazy cat who jumps on me when I'm asleep.
3. I'm stuck in bed with a sciatica and it hurts like hell
4. I've a bad sense of humour. But I keep trying to improve...
5. Since last week, I've watched the full seasons of « Once upon a time » and « Revenge ». I've spend a great time with this two series.
6. I like drawing realistic animals, especially felines, but it's been awhile since my last one.
7. I have a quick tempered and able to swear in very colorful way. Not very ladylike but sometimes it's feels so good...
8. I would have loved to live in the 19th century
9. I've entered a french contest to write a children's story and I'm scared to death not beeing able to write something worth it.
10. My favorite book is « Aurélien » by Aragon
11. I like watching sports on TV but a live event is so much better!
MY ANSWERS TO ANDREA'S QUESTIONS
1. How long have you been blogging?
In 26 days, it will be a year.
2. What genre do you blog about?
YA, Fantasy, Romance...Honestly, every kind of books I can put my hands on!
3. Where are you from?
I'm from France
4. Do you have any ARC's right now, if so what?
Tomorrow, I'll be posting about « Pushing the limits » by Katie McGarry and I've received some others good ones from Netgalley.
5. What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading 5 books. Have a look on my blog Home page if you want to know all the tittles.
6. Who is your favorite author of all time?
Honoré de Balzac or Emile Zola. Can't chose between those two!
7. Do you usually read mainstream or indie authors?
Mainstream but I'm always open to discover new authors.
9. Do you give your read books away, run contests with them, or keep them?
I'm definitively a keeper. Can't throw a book away...
10. How many books are in your TBR pile?
On goodreads: 214 but in reality so much more...
11. What is your favorite food?
A good Risotto!
11 people I have tagged to receive the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Positive Fontaine
2. Loud Whispers
3. Sugar and Spice review
4. Breath of Life Reviews
5. ...sincerely, a reader
6. Teen Book Addict
7. A Novel review
8. I read romance novels not Tragedies
9. The Bookshelf
10. Simply Nerdy Book Reviews
11. The Victorienne Vanity
Here my questions for the ones I have tagged:
1- If you have some kind of superpowers what will you want?
2- What's your favorite book?
3- Which author would you choose to have a lunch with?
4- Which is your favorite male character ?
5- Which is your favorite heroine?
6-Do you read comics, mangas, both ?
7- When you have time for yourself, how do you like to spend it ?
8- Can you recommand me a book you were really into it since the beggining of this year ?
9- How long have you been blogging ?
10- What are you currently reading?
11- Are you a bookmark reader or a pages corner ?
Thanks everyone who participated!