Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Sexy Journey by Jasinda Wilder

Synopsis
I've always been a good girl. I grew up in a small town, dated my high school sweetheart all the way through college, and married him. I even waited until our wedding night for my first time. Yeah, that kind of good girl. Finding my husband in bed with the church secretary came as quite a shock, needless to say. Finding out he'd slept with just about every female in town was an even bigger shock.

Discovering those dirty little secrets is what sent me on a journey that I will never forget.

Impressions
Novella
Once again, not my cup of tea as I prefer long story.

The beginning is interesting. Like the way the author describe a traumatic event with a lot of humor when her character discovers her husband is cheating on her.
I was less fan with the makeover and the Cinderella Ball that comes after. As well as with Delilah running away…
I thought the the story was rushed. :-(
Will not read the series...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive