- Dark Fantasy
- YA Paranormal
- Young Adult
- Non Fiction
- Blog Tour/Cover Reveal
- Author interviews
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Love in the Stars by Brad Kronen
Find Your Perfect Match with Astrology
Are you curious about whether your crush or current flame is a match made in the stars?
Whether you’re looking for love, already dating, or just curious about your compatibility with other signs, find everything you want to know about your astrological love matches in this book.
If you want to know more about your sign, it's the perfect book. Lot of humor in the description and the compatibilities with the different association.
But nothing really new under the sun, it's the same as a lot of books about astrological signs.
So after reading about your crush, your husband… you will not read all the other signs.
But it can be a good one to keep and to open every time you change partner…
A good positive point for the humor and positive attitude.
*Arc provided by Netgalley
I received this book in exchange of a fair and honest review.
Posted by Lucie at 6:13 AM
- ► 2016 (83)
- Lady Killer by Jamie Rich
- One Scandalous Kiss by Christy Carlyle
- Carnal Secrets by Suzanne Wright
- The Misfit Economy by Kyra Maya Phillips and Alexa...
- Wicked Cravings by Suzanne Wright
- Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright
- Kaze Hikaru by Taeko Watanabe Vol 23
- Exotica by Eden Bradley
- Menagerie by Rachel Vincent
- The Talk Show a Novel by Joe Wenke
- The Three by Sarah Lotz
- Letters to Zell by Camille Griep
- Dane by Liliana Hart
- A Sexy Journey by Jasinda Wilder
- Offside by Juliana Stone
- Teasing Trent by M. Malone
- Unfiltered & Unlawful by Payge Galvin and Ronnie D...
- Love in the Stars by Brad Kronen
- The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev
- Seduced in Secret by Shiloh Walker
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (269)
- ► 2012 (167)