Friday, August 30, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #164


Question of the week...

If you could only have ONE – one book – for the rest of your life. Don’t cheat…what would it be?

My first reaction was to think of Lord of the Rings by Tolkien. Because of the fantastic world created by this author. Then immediately, I wondered what volume?

And if I have the right to keep only one book, is it not a bit restrictive especially if I had to read every it day? I will eventually memorize it and probably put it away and forget about it after a few years..
So I chose the dictionary.


Indeed, nothing extraordinary except that using a new word every day, I can create stories. My own stories while using my brain by improving my vocabulary.

I know I'm strange sometimes...


Blog Hop...How does this work?
First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image).

You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today?

Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee's View Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping my blog, I'm following you through GFC. I like your pick of the dictionary, I love using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Now that's a smart pick. I'm following on GFC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH! I love it!!!! Now THAT is a brilliant idea.

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's definitely a new choice! Clever!
    Old G+ follower, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  5. That totally made me laugh. It is a very good choice though. In a million years I would have never of thought of it. Thanks for visiting my FF. New follower.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive