- Dark Fantasy
- YA Paranormal
- Young Adult
- Non Fiction
- Blog Tour/Cover Reveal
- Author interviews
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.
Blogging is awesome but it can also be frustrating!
Sometimes when you read a really good book that you want to share or recommanded it, you need to have a lot of followers to be able to make a difference or to help the author to promote a story you've fallen in love with.
Because even with the most amazing or orginal post, you will do nothing if you don't have a good network.
In the bloggosphere, you need followers to exist. But especially the ones who can exchange their point of view, share their experiences and their love for books. It's the sharing that's awesome and powerful.
That's why I've decided to join this blog hop!
How does this work?
First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image).
You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today?
Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.
Posted by Lucie at 2:41 PM
- ► 2016 (92)
- ► 2015 (88)
- ► 2014 (74)
- TODD THE UGLIEST KID ON EARTH BY KEN KRISTENSEN, M...
- Feature and Follow Friday #164
- UNDECLARED BY JEN FREDERICK
- CHINESE HEALING EXCERCISES BY STEVEN CARDOZA
- INTRODUCTIONS BY C.L. STONE
- REAL BY KATY EVANS
- ALL DRESSED UP BY LUCY HEPBURN
- UNSPOKEN BY JEN FREDERICK
- FEATHER LIGHT BY LORENZ FONT
- LICK BY KYLIE SCOTT
- TOGETHER IN CYN BY JENNIFER KACEY
- After reading her hot book, "First Tango in Pari...
- HIDDEN WINGS BY CAMEO RENAE
- NEVER KISS A RAKE BY ANNE STUART
- Share something you’ve learned about book bloggi...
- THE WORLD ATLAS OF STREET ART AND GRAFFITI BY RAFA...
- WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO? BY AIMEE DUFFY
- FIRST TANGO IN PARIS BY EMMA STYLES
- THE MANHATTANITES SERIE TOUR + GIVEAWAY
- 2 BUSY 4 LOVE BY LUCY HEPBURN
- CHOOSE YOUR SHOT BY CHRISTINE D'ABO
- UNSCRUPULOUS BY AVERY ASTER
- DEEPER BY BLUE ASHCROFT
- REAL VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE BY AMY FECTEAU
- I MARRIED THE DUKE BY KATHARINE ASHE
- INVITATION TO DIE BY HELEN SMITH
- ▼ August (26)
- ► 2012 (167)